Pietta Cva factory tours

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half-Cocked

Reaction score
After watching I would not hesitate to buy a Pietta. If something is wrong it happened during shipping or buy the middle man.

every single gun is quality controlled. Their rejects are destroyed! The rejects shown in the video were mild cosmetic imperfections.

repeated testing and Qc. They showed a picture of a rifled barrel and it was as it should be bright and clean! Not sure if I will ever know what happened to my CVA but it sure doesn’t look like a pietta barrel.

another impressive fact they make everything in the house from the screws to the engraving on the barrels. I am going to start collecting them I want to get the Roosevelt one that I saw on the video.

Pietta factory tour

Bergara cva dikar

I just want to add one of my favorite parts is when the owner walks up around the barrels and he slips and says most of our barrels are inspected.
then you hear the poor guy at the workstation who’s actually inspecting the barrels yell out all the barrels are inspected every barrel is inspected! To which the owner of the company quickly corrects himself!

Latest posts

Back