Pizza fixins

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I love pizza and love pepperoni even more. These 19" "sticks" are 2 3/4" in diameter. The shortie is 14" long.

When I can find it I buy sandwich style pepperoni to make my favorite sandwich of, what else but, pepperoni and swiss cheese. The sandwich style meat can be a tough one to find at times so.....

FZgRSZQ.jpg

I did my own. I cooked the stuffer plug last night and all I can say is I have a lot of great sandwiches to look forward to.

That looks so good! All these tasty meats you’ve been posting you gotta have one of the best looking freezers out there!

I'm thawing the bratwurst meat out as I type and hope to have them stuffed and vacuum sealed by Tuesday. Then its my snack sticks, maybe 20 pounds. Once the sticks are finished I can store all my grinding and stuffing equipment until next fall....or decide I need to try another sausage. That's been known to happen. lol

I'm thawing the bratwurst meat out as I type and hope to have them stuffed and vacuum sealed by Tuesday. Then its my snack sticks, maybe 20 pounds. Once the sticks are finished I can store all my grinding and stuffing equipment until next fall....or decide I need to try another sausage. That's been known to happen. lol
Mr tom why on earth would you freeze then thaw , them re-- freeze again ???? You sure thats ok ???

Its fine and hurts nothing. Been handling all my sausage meats this way for 40 years.

Back