Post in Smokeless Muzzleloading deleted

Discussion in 'Modern Muzzleloader Announcements & Help' started by Danny Ross, May 26, 2019.

Modern Muzzleloader

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

Tags:
  1. May 26, 2019 #1

Danny Ross

Danny Ross

Danny Ross

I posted in the thread "In praise of Alliant Unique propellant" and reported on using Unique loads in modern inline muzzleloaders, mostly CVA Optima Pro and Rossi .50 models, as well as CVA V2's. My post was deleted on the grounds that "newbies could get the wrong idea".

Per Modern Muzzleloader RuIes, I attempted to send an email to admin@modernmuzzleloader.com about this deletion. Yesterday I got a notice that my email provider was unable to deliver this email, so I am posting this in this Forum.

Both before and after my post about using Unique in my break action inline muzzleloaders I consulted Modern Muzzleloader Rules. I found nothing prohibiting my post. My posted results were very specific, listing projectile weights, propellant weights (both to the nearest tenth of a grain), chronograph velocities and calculated energies in foot pounds. All the loads I posted were lower in energy than those generated by loads recommended by the manufacturers, 3 Pyrodex 50 grain pellets in the case of the Rossis and the CVA Optima Pro. None of the loads I reported showed any signs of stressing my rifles.

2. May 26, 2019 #2

GM54-120

GM54-120

GM54-120

Administrator Staff Member ADMIN Global Moderator

Its right in the description of the smokeless section. No additional rule is needed. You posted smokeless powder loads you used in black powder only rifles.

April 16th you posted this in the smokless section and indicated you knew it was against the rules. Your post that was deleted was from May 15th.

herschel conyers likes this.
  3. May 26, 2019 #3

sabotloader

sabotloader

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast Supporter

Great Heads-up Scott - Thank you

herschel conyers likes this.