postal shipping rates

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dont know if you guys have seen it or not but postal shipping rates are getting ready to take a pretty big jump..pkg that cost 7.20 to ship will now be like 7.90, med priority is going from 13.65 or whatever it is to like 14.50 or a bit less.. cant find the paper with the rates at the moment, effective the 15th of this month.
Mods you can move or delete this if you wish.

Doesn’t surprise me a bit, Sure takes the Fun out of sending bullets back n forth to try.

My wife sells a lot on Ebay and FedEx has better rates for heavier items. Look at smart post and home delivery.

I remember when they introduced the forever stamps and boasted that they'd never increase in price. Anyone else recall that?

What i recall is the forever stamp is good forever i.e. one can always forever use it to mail a letter. One need not add postage when the price of the stamp goes up.

What i recall is the forever stamp is good forever i.e. one can always forever use it to mail a letter. One need not add postage when the price of the stamp goes up.
Correct, but if you have to buy more after Sunday (USPS is closed) they will cost .55 cents/stamp. The way I understand it anyway...

I bought enough of the forever stamps when they first came out to last my lifetime. It's getting to a point shipping things you sell pushes the cost way up and most people won't pay it Fed-x is an hour drive from me I have a ton of bullets that I will never use I will sell them locally rather than ship them

Latest posts

Back