Present!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcnull2305

Reaction score
I signed up at the recommendation of Idaho Lewis. I'm here to learn how to wring the most out of my old T/C Hawken rifle.

Uh, I don't like piña coladas, or getting caught in the rain. I just say "no" to yoga. I don't even like the beach, let alone long walks on the beach. But I do like the woods, hills, and hollers. Rifles that shoot straight, and whiskey that's good straight. (I think I've said too much). Oh, and I can be a bit of a sarcastic ba$#ard.

I'm probably gonna ask some dumb questions, but bear with me. My head's only half-full of... Concrete.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jim

Welcome to MM. Ask away with any questions you may have, well be glad to help. But being you know IdahoLewis he is the expert in getting the most out of your Hawken. He has helped so many of us here and is always willing to share his knowledge and experience .

I signed up at the recommendation of Idaho Lewis. I'm here to learn how to wring the most out of my old T/C Hawken rifle.

Uh, I don't like piña coladas, or getting caught in the rain. I just say "no" to yoga. I don't even like the beach, let alone long walks on the beach. But I do like the woods, hills, and hollers. Rifles that shoot straight, and whiskey that's good straight. (I think I've said too much). Oh, and I can be a bit of a sarcastic ba$#ard.

I'm probably gonna ask some dumb questions, but bear with me. My head's only half-full of... Concrete.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jim

Welcome to the Forum Jim :lewis:

Welcome to MM. Ask away with any questions you may have, well be glad to help. But being you know IdahoLewis he is the expert in getting the most out of your Hawken. He has helped so many of us here and is always willing to share his knowledge and experience .
Well said & so very true.
Welcome to the group

Back