prices gone crazy.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dug out an old tc hawken that was stached away after it was returned by a friend years ago.I cleaned it up in hopes of maybe selling or shooting it only to find that the breach plug was cracked.no problem?I will just order a replacement.NOT.every place I looked-OUT of STOCK-OUT of STOCK-out of stock.Well I will just order a barrel.NOT.I put it together from a kit that was probably cost $150.00.A used barrel on line if you find one start at $150 +$25 shipping and you are taking your chances that the bore is still good.I did find a company that made drop in replacement barrel for $500.CRAZY?I also have had a hard time finding parts for a tc impact. the parts I did find were expensive.I feel that the prices are being inflated because tc is out of business.I am sure everyone that is looking for a part for there tc product is now in the same boat.

Give a call to The Gun Works, they took in all the TC parts when TC stopped making side lock rifles.

I dug out an old tc hawken that was stached away after it was returned by a friend years ago.I cleaned it up in hopes of maybe selling or shooting it only to find that the breach plug was cracked.no problem?I will just order a replacement.NOT.every place I looked-OUT of STOCK-OUT of STOCK-out of stock.Well I will just order a barrel.NOT.I put it together from a kit that was probably cost $150.00.A used barrel on line if you find one start at $150 +$25 shipping and you are taking your chances that the bore is still good.I did find a company that made drop in replacement barrel for $500.CRAZY?I also have had a hard time finding parts for a tc impact. the parts I did find were expensive.I feel that the prices are being inflated because tc is out of business.I am sure everyone that is looking for a part for there tc product is now in the same boat.
The $500.00 ones (Rice) might be underpriced still undecided not not buying, I did but juries still out due to my skill level/ Ed

primer mark- here’s one possible option for you.

I have no personal experience with the “Hot Shot” nipples, but lots of experience with Track Of The Wolf. They’re a good outfit.

2E198EB9-1F06-4A11-B989-782E8AABBD69.jpeg

Latest posts

Back