Putting on Lyman Peep on White

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntin50

Reaction score
I just got a Lyman 57SMET peep for my white muzzle loader. Wondering if just Loctite and put it on is all that is needed. Is it pretty simple or should i have a gunsmith take a look at it?
Thanks

I just got a Lyman 57SMET peep for my white muzzle loader. Wondering if just Loctite and put it on is all that is needed. Is it pretty simple or should i have a gunsmith take a look at it?
Thanks
Clean out threads 6-48 flat tap if you have one degreaser both threads and screws use a little low strength vibra tight call it good if you don't have a tap just run the screws in and out a couple times prior to cleaning. That's a great sight btw !!

I needed to inlet the stock on my Bison, but great sight! I also needed a different height font sight, FYI.

sorry to bring up an old thread, does the stock need to be inlet on the super 91 .504 with a laminate stock or does it bolt right on?

sorry to bring up an old thread, does the stock need to be inlet on the super 91 .504 with a laminate stock or does it bolt right on?
Usually it does just make sure it doesn't contact the stock. a round file will do the trick just make sure when you start to file you push the file from the outside towards the action channel to prevent any tear out of wood or coating on the stock

Latest posts

Back