Question for TN hunters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
In MN my daughter can wear he “Blaze Pink” gear as the law changed last year to allow pink. We are heading down to TN tonight where she is going to hunt a couple nights with her grandpa. Will her pink be legal or does it need to be blaze orange?

Tenn. regs. have only ever stated blaze orange. Must have at least a vest and (hat). I have hunted Tenn. for several years but was unable to make it this season.

Thanks guys. I couldn't find anything about pink either. I'll dig out some old orange stuff and call it good.

Well she is having a heck of a season! Shot the nice buck opening day in MN and now added a nice doe in TN. Pretty awesome hunt she shared with her grandpa. This doe was at 110 yards and she calmly waited for her to stand broadside and pulled the trigger on our 6.5 Creedmoor Savage lightweight hunter. He said the doe tipped strait over and never twitched. My daughter says she’s not done yet and still wants to hunt our late ML season with me!!

upload_2019-11-26_21-27-36.jpeg

Well darn....can she come down next fall and just sit by me? lol She's got good luck rolling off her. Tell her congrats, and you guys have a good muzzie season. I was thinking of it but I have enough meat to work with.

Love it! Congrads to the Young Lady and Grandpa!:bravo::dance::dance: I agree with Tom She got some Good luck! Congrads to you teaching her well too.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back