Quick thinking..............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the kid with the slingshot was using ball bearings or marbles.

I have investigated/interviewed/interrogated/polygraphed many, many types of offenders in my time, and I can say with great certainty that this type of an offender rarely changes his stripes. Recidivism rates for folks like these are extremely high, and their offenses typically increase in severity over time. Put him away for good to protect the innocents or let the kid with the slingshot loose on him until it breaks, then resupply him.

I guess the kid used marbles and a rock, one of which connected with the dink's forehead. Damn, I'll bet that hurt. those .530 balls would smart. I cast 3/8" and 1/2" slingshot fodder for the step son. He and his wrist rocket are a fixture in his neighborhood where deer are a problem.

Had he been hit within 20yds in the head with a wrist rocket and a lead ball of 45-50 cal, he would have likely been in the obituary page. I worked with a man who killed multiple deer at various times right under his tree stand with this combo.

Latest posts

Back