R.E.A.L .54

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveo1854

Reaction score
I'm not into casting yet and want to try some different conical bullets for tc hawken .54 Does any1 on here cast and sell these or no1 some1 who does? My gun likes hornady GPB but I've read hornady is not making these any longer and like to try something else. Thx

Well so far I found 120 rounds for 40.00 pre lubed. Seams like decent deal but no idea how well they are made and 120 rounds just is too many for a test fire.

I have some 54 reals (300 grain) I would be happy to send them to you for a real (pun intended) reasonable price. I don't use them anymore.

I have some 54 reals (300 grain) I would be happy to send them to you for a real (pun intended) reasonable price. I don't use them anymore.
WVAED that would be great, I'll take them. I don't know how to PM on here.

I will send you a pm. In the upper right hand corner of the screen will be an icon that looks like an envelope. It should have a little orange number on it after I send a message to you. Just click on the envelope icon and you will be able to respond to me.

I will send you a pm. In the upper right hand corner of the screen will be an icon that looks like an envelope. It should have a little orange number on it after I send a message to you. Just click on the envelope icon and you will be able to respond to me.
If you like them I’ll sell you a mould I don’t think it has been used. I ended up with a lifetime of maxi Hunters

Back