Range fees in your parts.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mantihunter, do they still have the range up on the bench in Bountiful that goes out to 600yds? I shot NRA Service Rifle there a couple of times, 200yd, 300yd and 600yd. There were no facilities, but it did have pits for pulling targets. At one point there were thinking of closing it.

They have a gong set up, but I think it's about 350 yds. Too many hikers and mountain bikers on the hill above the range. People know there's a range there, but they're IDIOTS!!! I remember back in the 80s when I was there at the Sheriff's Office that there were targets farther up on the hill, but no more. I'd hate to think they would close the range. I've been shooting there for almost 40 years.

My dues out here will be going up to 100 bucks July 1 from 90 last year. Still one of the best bargains ever! You name it, we have it. I can go to 1100 yards if I so desire. Just one of the perks of living in "Few Man's Land".

My dues out here will be going up to 100 bucks July 1 from 90 last year. Still one of the best bargains ever! You name it, we have it. I can go to 1100 yards if I so desire. Just one of the perks of living in "Few Man's Land".
Our Range dues have been $100 for several years. 2 skeet/trap ranges. 5 stand, Cowboy Action, Auto Fire range, multiple pistol ranges. 100-500 yd rifle range. I'm ok with our dues.

Back