RC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D55

Reaction score
I recently loaned a priming tool out and the rod was lost. I e-mailed RCBS for a part number to order one as they don't list it and they e-mailed me back that they are sending me one at no charge. This isn't a high dollar item but when you need it it is worth a fortune. :lewis::lewis::lewis::lewis::lewis: to RCBS for great customer care.

RCBS is a great company to deal with. Leupold is another one. Both take care of their customers in a professional manner.

RCBS has replaced the small and large plastic primer feeders that hold the shell holder on top for me. The first set had worn so much that the primer seating pin was not centered any more and was leaving a crescent shape on my seated primers.
No questions asked other than "what's your address? "

I recently loaned a priming tool out and the rod was lost. I e-mailed RCBS for a part number to order one as they don't list it and they e-mailed me back that they are sending me one at no charge. This isn't a high dollar item but when you need it it is worth a fortune. :lewis::lewis::lewis::lewis::lewis: to RCBS for great customer care.
[/ RCBS and Leupold have always been great companies to deal with I called RCBS several months ago trying to buy a replacement cutter head for my 30+ year old trimmer they sent me one no charge and very quickly. They are always there for the customer

RCBS is Great!!! đź‘Ť
They just replaced my Primer Tray on my Hand Priming Tool # 90200 & my Kinetic Bullet Puller # 9412 (did have to send in the broken one to get that replaced)

Latest posts

Back