Re17

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the constructive criticism, it is probably more effective at getting thru my thick head.

Since BH209 is mainly made up of smokeless powder, technically there is nothing wrong with your name here.

Do not let that be what causes you to leave. If the moderators have a problem with it, they should be able to help you get it corrected.

Is anyone aware of a barrel made to replace the CVA para mount bergera barrel? The paramount has a great trigger and the action is good. A barrel upgrade with a .450 bore along with a full form die would by nice.
The barrel threads are metric and from what I heard, are a "B" metric. One of the top builders made just one and said he'd never do it again.
That action is a 700 clone and any 700 trigger will work.

Thank you for the good info. Strange threads on the barrel. Good to know any 700 trigger will work. I was recently was looking at Trigger Tech. The two stage trigger has an appealing appearance.

Thank you for the good info. Strange threads on the barrel. Good to know any 700 trigger will work. I was recently was looking at Trigger Tech. The two stage trigger has an appealing appearance.
You'll like the Trigger Tech trigger :lewis: I use the Diamond and like it much better than my Jewell or the Timney Calvin Elite.

Back