Rem 700ML questions?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to inline ML, but been a sidelock shooter for years. Preparing to build a long-range inline starting with a Rem 700ML I just purchased and I need some information from you experienced gentlemen.

Will triggers, stocks, bases etc. that fit the cf 700 short action also fit the 700ML? Looking at a chassis system right now. Haven't chose a caliber yet but looking for a long cast bullet with a good BC maybe paper patched, don't know yet. What type of ignition system would best for this rifle, looking for consistence as well as longevity.

No hunting with the rifle, extreme long range shooting only, have experience with CF, want to expand my fun. Thank you in advance for any helpful information you can offer!

old man jim :cool:

Surprised nobody has replied. You might want to get on of the administrators to move your post over to the "Inline Muzzleloaders" section. Once guys see this post you will get a lot of info.

Back