• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Remington 700 ml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1smokepole

Reaction score
I have a Blued Remington 700 50 cal ML black stock for sale. it has the hunter bolt nose kit and new firing pin spring and hunters 50 cal for 209 primer with vent liner breech plug. has timney 512 trigger set at 2.3 LBS the trigger guard was plastic replaced with metal one. this gun was never shot when I got it and is in mint condition no rust or pits I have shot it 15 rounds no scope on it. $530.00 shipped will post pic when I get it to load getting old. LOL GOT IT.100_0287.JPG

Nice rifle and reasonable for a starter for somebody. Kinda overprice for many, as it only a BH209 shooter. It take the price of a barrel (4C to 6C and some smith work (150 to 300) to make it a smokeless and then you have 11C to 14C in it. And then it only a 209 ignition. BUT for the price still a great buy compared to most of the commercial mfg offerings. I do want another 50 but it be smokeless capable and a 1-20 twist. Have too many 1-28 smokers now and the Savage MLII is only 1/24 and I need more RPM for the boolits I want to use. AND of course this in not a great time O-year to be selling deer whopin medicine.

I got it to make a SML out of it but it was to nice to do that. I have 4 rem 700 SML now really don't need more. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back