Remington 700ml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
danielojones2002

The Remington is a first generation ML and Encore is a 2nd generation. I guess I would also class the Disc as a first generation...

Each ML has high & low points... I own and shoot 2 Remington's and 2 Omega's.... The Omega's are easier to clean and they are accurate... The Remington's are really accurate but cleaning the bolt seems to be a chore for some. With all the inlines I own the Rems are my go to guns - i have all the faith in the world in them - but they are old... The newer generation guns are much simpler and work great.

The Encore, you have the ability to switch barrels which certainly could be a +

I can not speak much to the disc - do not have nor have I shot one but the people that have are every bit as loyal to them as I might be to the Remington's...

I agree with Sabotloader. I pulled my old Rem 700 ouy this year and with 105gr of T7 and a 260 gr Nosler it is a shooter!! As amatter of fact I am taking it with me this weekend to see how it does with the Barnes 250 TMZ. Harder to clean yes but it will shoot as well as anything I own. To me the extra 15 min to clean is time not wasted on TV.

danielojones2002 said:
How good is the remington 700ml compared to the encore or disc?

i had a REMINGTON 700 ml ...you can not compare it with a T/C ENCORE they are worlds apart in price and quality ..

Latest posts

Back