• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Remington Core-Lokt .308 180 Grain Pointed Soft Point(100 count) St. Clair Shores, MI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donparadowski

Reaction score
One hundred .308 Remington Core-Lokt pointed bullets for reloading. Contact me here or at [email protected]

$125.00 plus $8.45 Priority Mail delivered anywhere in the U.S.A.

Don

Attachments

• Remington Core-Lokt .308 180 Grain Pointed Soft Point(100 count).jpg
    Remington Core-Lokt .308 180 Grain Pointed Soft Point(100 count).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 13
How much for the 35? I’m assuming 200gr Bullets?
Me casting I have the famous RCBS 200 gr FN lubed/powder coated / all gas checked (super ) on anything on 4 legs and and multiple BHN (your choice) ! The only thing loaded in Dads 336 A Marlin 30+ yrs ,he and I killed piles of deer/chucks and the occasional red squirrel ,just in case you need something superior to Core-Lokt /Sierra or any other thing commercially made loaded in a gun Your welcome to any or all of the different flavors (let me know) Ed/Ed

Me casting I have the famous RCBS 200 gr FN lubed/powder coated / all gas checked (super ) on anything on 4 legs and and multiple BHN (your choice) ! The only thing loaded in Dads 336 A Marlin 30+ yrs ,he and I killed piles of deer/chucks and the occasional red squirrel ,just in case you need something superior to Core-Lokt /Sierra or any other thing commercially made loaded in a gun Your welcome to any or all of the different flavors (let me know) Ed/Ed
I could use whatever you can spare for my Marlin 336. I hunt mostly deer with it here in Michigan.
Let me know what you think.

I never casted for the 35. I always bought either Remington or Hornady Bullets. My load was 37gr of IMR 3031 and Federal 210M primers.
What hardness would recommend, Sizing die etc? How much for a sample?

Lots of reloading stuff including bullets, dies, ect. will be for sale this Friday and Sat. at the Negaunee Mi Rod and Gun Club. Lots of stuff to be had! Look up UP gun shows to link info. For anyone close it'll be worth your while!

@eekjellander: Not a typo. Name anyone else selling 308 or 35 Core-Lokt bullets for reloading.
At the current time, core lokts are pretty much unobtanium. Perhaps when big green gets up to speed they will again be available for reloading.
Factory cartridges I use 'em, reloading, before Kalifornias lead ban when hunting, I used Nosler Partitions, now I use Ultimate Hammers.

Back