RMC Ox Yoke Pistol Loading Stands

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw another loading stand that I would have ordered if I knew about it, it is sold by Powder Inc for $120.they also sell black powder.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one and see they have SS nipples in stock for my 51. ;)
I was going to make a loader but for that price, my time wouldn't have been worth it.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one and see they have SS nipples in stock for my 51. ;)
I was going to make a loader but for that price, my time wouldn't have been worth it.
Idk, i love having tools and supplies that i made instead of store bought. Sometimes(rarely) i actually have a better design or better material.

Idk, i love having tools and supplies that i made instead of store bought. Sometimes(rarely) i actually have a better design or better material.

I'll still make one, I have the ramming piece in the lathe now and the design in my head. I went to put a centerdrill in my chuck and busted it on the hard steel, my last one. I have to go get more C drills.
But still for the price, hour wise $35 is cheap at least for me as I have other pans in the fire.:think:

You...................... lucky............. :oops:
I didn't get an email, I just went to my account and checked the status.
You may want to do the same.

Last edited:
Hope you are the lucky one.
I just checked it was 11:31 am PST and if you are in the Eastern time zone you beat me good.
My card got charged I believe, but it could be a pending.
Also, it may be because I ordered the nipples that should have been in stock.
I don't mind paying my dues loading the pistol, but I was hoping to get the nipples switched out to SS.

Last edited:
Yes I am in the Eastern Time zone, Virginia actually. I should get some new nipples for it also. I don't shoot my 58 or 51 repros very often and am still using the original nipples but. SS ones sound nice.

Actually Powder Inc. makes 2 of them, I have the cheaper one, it works well.

Just got back from my buddy's hunting property and checked my emails, mine got shipped too! Woo- Hoo.
Sadly no fresh pig sign. But there's always next week.

Back