Rocky Mountian Banquet gun super 91

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My3sons

Reaction score
I bought this gun about 3 years ago and have shot it around 10 times to sight scope in. It is the 1996 RMEF banquet gun 50 cal (504). I thought I would use it to go elk hunting in Colorado and have never had the chance to go. I bought it from a local guy and he had around 50 rounds through it. It is stainless with the laminated stock and has the RMEF 1996 edition on the barrel. I'm thinking about selling do the fact I have never used it. What is a fair price for the gun, and I had bought a new breech plug for it still in package and put scope mounts on it. Bore is clean, and I also have 2 or 3 boxes of the No Excuses bullets for it. Thanks, Blake

Prices vary so much anymore on Whites. Some people want them awful bad and are willing to pay a lot
Me I would buy one like that for $350 plus shipping
Someone else might pay more

Depends on the market like Chet said. It is a real pretty rifle, but it's a plunger gun, is the stock bedded?, it appears in great condition, but still used. A plus is of course the RMEF logo. I wouldn't take less than $400 for it shipped. You might get more on gunbroker with a larger bidding audience.

If you can find one for 350.00 in excellent your lucky, they are selling for about 200.00 more then that in excellent condition or at least the last few Ive seen sell have. I gave way more then 350.00 for mine.
If you want top dollar for it put it on Gunbroker with a reserve price .

Depends on the market like Chet said. It is a real pretty rifle, but it's a plunger gun, is the stock bedded?, it appears in great condition, but still used. A plus is of course the RMEF logo. I wouldn't take less than $400 for it shipped. You might get more on gunbroker with a larger bidding audience.
If you can find one for 350.00 in excellent your lucky, they are selling for about 200.00 more then that in excellent condition or at least the last few Ive seen sell have. I gave way more then 350.00 for mine.
If you want top dollar for it put it on Gunbroker with a reserve price .

if it was a .451 I would pay way more . But .504 just isn’t my thing so That lessens the value , but only for me. That’s why I said $350 plus shipping which would bring it to about $400 total . Lots of folks like the .504 so I’m sure it would go for more than what I would give.

I would probably let it go for $450 with extra breech plug, mounts and the TC aluminum rod plus original.
Sounds very reasonable to me. I prefer .451 also, but understand the .504 requirement for elk in some states. I have two of each caliber in White rifles an won't sell them. Give yourself time, you might want to hang on to that pretty rifle!:D

I've said it before they are worth what one is willing to pay. I bet you could get 500 all day on GB.

Let me look a little. I have a friend that may love it, or I may buy it. One can never have enough Whites

I bought this gun about 3 years ago and have shot it around 10 times to sight scope in. It is the 1996 RMEF banquet gun 50 cal (504). I thought I would use it to go elk hunting in Colorado and have never had the chance to go. I bought it from a local guy and he had around 50 rounds through it. It is stainless with the laminated stock and has the RMEF 1996 edition on the barrel. I'm thinking about selling do the fact I have never used it. What is a fair price for the gun, and I had bought a new breech plug for it still in package and put scope mounts on it. Bore is clean, and I also have 2 or 3 boxes of the No Excuses bullets for it. Thanks, Blake
Afternoon; Is this White still for sale?

Sorry to say it is no longer available. I purchased it and you guys missed a cream-puff. Pristine bore-very well taken care of.You can never have enough White rifles.................

Sorry to say it is no longer available. I purchased it and you guys missed a cream-puff. Pristine bore-very well taken care of.You can never have enough White rifles.................
You suck!!! LOL. So you're the one who beat me to the punch. You took the words out of my mouth also "you can never have enough White rifles". Congratulations! Looks like a beaut!

Latest posts

Back