Roger Raglin signature Whitetail

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he raised his price $70 because someone called about a gun he has been trying to sell for 6+ years. Doesn't sound like someone I would want to do business with.
Yea. Hopefully he has it another 10 years :) :) since he jacked the price up . Did seem kinda strange. I told him I thought it was $250. He said no ... it’s $320
It will probably sale though now that others know about it

Yea. Hopefully he has it another 10 years :) :) since he jacked the price up . Did seem kinda strange. I told him I thought it was $250. He said no ... it’s $320
It will probably sale though now that others know about it
Morning: I called and talked to a fella about the White on Saturday and when I asked about condition he said that you could tell it had been used but no rust or pitting in breech or bore. He said that the White had a blue finish but could not confirm it was a Roger Raglin model. He also said that there had been several inquires about the White so I asked about making an offer and his response was the price of $320 was firm.

Well, I got a chance to stop by today and make the $150 offer today. Store owner would not budge. He said the gun was on consignment for a buddy of his who didn't need the money. Said he already turned down $200 offer.I told him the gun has been for sale in his store for at least 6 years that I know of. He informed me it has been there more like over 10 years now.
With that said, I am not interested in purchasing it for full asking price. I will save my money for other things I get more excited about.
For any of you who are interested. The gun for sale is located at The Hunter's Den in Waynesboro, Pa.
PS Gun looks to be in pretty good shape/condition.

Shouldnt have told where the gun is and nobody would have called about it.Then maybe the price would still be the same.

Maybe if a bunch of us keep calling them about it, we can get them to raise the price so high that no one will ever buy it.
I imagine someone bought it at $320 . I didn’t but I think there are enough White Boys or white boys in the making on here that someone probably snagged it even though he jacked up the price.

Latest posts

Back