Ruger 10/22

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have more 10/22s that I care to admit so I can speak from experience. Once you shoot a KIDD, it is the standard that you will compare all others to.

This is my entirely KIDD 10-22. The stock is one of those Archangels that requires some fitting. The KIDD reciever, Bolt, and +10% recoil spring are super smooth! Comparing with the standard Ruger unit... well, there's no comparison. This rifle LOVES CCI .22 Velocitors! It's a squirrel and rabbit spanker! Kills them even deader with the super O.A.F. stock and Vortex 4-12 scope, too. The trigger group is a stainless KIDD unit with the mag release lever that runs under the trigger guard. The trigger break is awesome.

Can't say enough good things about the KIDD stuff.

Oh, and, uh, please ignore the drum. I put that on there as a goof. It's a GSG 110 round unit. It's been pretty reliable, but very silly. (I want 5 more...)

Now I'll just wait for @michiganmuzzy and @Bad Karma to pile on... :rolleyes:

IMG_20191029_103221024~2.jpg

This is my entirely KIDD 10-22. The stock is one of those Archangels that requires some fitting. The KIDD reciever, Bolt, and +10% recoil spring are super smooth! Comparing with the standard Ruger unit... well, there's no comparison. This rifle LOVES CCI .22 Velocitors! It's a squirrel and rabbit spanker! Kills them even deader with the super O.A.F. stock and Vortex 4-12 scope, too. The trigger group is a stainless KIDD unit with the mag release lever that runs under the trigger guard. The trigger break is awesome.

Can't say enough good things about the KIDD stuff.

Oh, and, uh, please ignore the drum. I put that on there as a goof. It's a GSG 110 round unit. It's been pretty reliable, but very silly. (I want 5 more...)

Now I'll just wait for @michiganmuzzy and @Bad Karma to pile on... :rolleyes:

View attachment 13327
:theman: i want some of those drums too. Ive got that archangel stock.

Picked up a wood stocked 10/22 at our clubs flea market for $150. Has a cheap scope on it but the rifle is like new. I figured the grandsons will have a good time with it and if they want we can mod it out as they get older.

Picked this one up early 90's used. Walnut checkered stock (first and only one I have seen), did a trigger job and pull is around 3lbs. Added a good flashlight to front for possible night work. I have a varmint light but for close work it would blind what or whoever I pointed it at.

Attachments

• Ruger 10-22 walnut.JPG
    Ruger 10-22 walnut.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back