Rural King deals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Duster

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you have a farm store named Rural King in your area but if so now is the time for some good deals. Hit RK tonight and picked up a few things. Two packs of Scent Killer gold with refill bottle regular $17.99 for $8.50. Also came with a $5 mail in rebate for each package that put it at $3.50. Two bottles Dead down wind body and hair wash, regular price $4.99 for $2.48. 6 one gallon Jugs of Black Magic molasses mix with Deer Cocaine regular price $6.89 per jug for $3.33 a jug. Things are getting picked over so if you live near a RK the next day or so would be your best bet for some deal's.

Ours is 50% off now too. I picked up 2 tree stands and climbing sticks yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just did a search on that Store, no such thing as Rural King’s out west here, i got a Kick out of the Store locator Map :lol:

At least 110 Stores here

B9EyIgw.jpg

I love our store, baby chicks,rabbits, ducklings, in the spring time. People bring their dogs (on leash) in the store. Fresh free popcorn all day. They sell bolts, nuts, lags, screws, etc. by the pound. Rope, cable, chain, etc., by the foot. The have a nice firearms dept. also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our youngest daughter says it is Kentucky law if I visit our RK I have to bring her a bag of that free popcorn. She thinks it is better then the movie theater stuff. Ours has a quite large rooster that runs loose thru the entire store and loves to be petted... :lol: I hit it one day a few years ago a new manager had just taken over and I was looking at hunting stuff. He walked up behind me and told me to just make a offer on anything I wanted. I filled a cart full of stuff I may never use but was getting $20/$25 items for $2. Shared a lot of things with friends cheap or free.

Our Version of that is what’s called North 40, it sounds EXACTLY like you described

Our version in VA is called Tractor Supply. All kinds of stuff mostly farm equipment oriented, cowboy clothes, mowers etc. They are very proud of some of it too, unless its on sale! :lol:

toytruck said:
Our version in VA is called Tractor Supply. All kinds of stuff mostly farm equipment oriented, cowboy clothes, mowers etc. They are very proud of some of it too, unless its on sale! :lol:

We have a Tractor Supply store 1 hour South of me, I just bought a 48 Gun Liberty Safe from them, Best price i could find on it anywhere, After filling out for their Card and them approving me for 4,500 Bucks i get 12 months interest Free to Pay it off :yeah: I didn’t pay much attention to the rest of their Store? It Seemed like a Mini Version of our North 40

Idaholewis said:

Ohio is practically covered up in red dots. Funny, because I don’t remember ever seeing one when I lived there. Is Rural King a newer chain?

This store sounds a bit like Murdoch’s that we have on the CO front range. Murdoch’s has all of the farm store things as well as a pretty nice reloading/guns/ammo selection. For local gun-friendly stores, they are a close second to Sportsman’s Warehouse.

Rural King was not that big of a chain until a few years ago and seems like one in almost every mid size Midwest town now. They even tore down one near me and built a new larger one behind where the old one was. Used the old store location as a parking lot for the new store. We also have TS stores but RK puts them to shame on outdoor related items.

Latest posts

Back