S.S. Rem.700ml vs Blued Knight Disc

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UML 26" barrel doesn't appeal to me (probably heavier than the old style barrels). Still looking around at what I can get a light weight 45 barrel for the old ml - I don't need mega fast, just looking at light weight.
Actually the uml is lighter . I recut the breech end , braked it ,and put it on a bk92 knight because the priginal 54 barrel got ruined . Its a fabulous shooter !!!
Problem is the bp would need tp be custom made for a 700ml AND its still a 50 !!!

It could be lighter, after hunting with my cva optima pro for years - no more 26" barrels for me, I killed a lot of deer with it but mercy what a long & heavy mofo. Waiting to hear back from Wilson....got to be some factory 45 barrels out there people moved on from laying around.

It could be lighter, after hunting with my cva optima pro for years - no more 26" barrels for me, I killed a lot of deer with it but mercy what a long & heavy mofo. Waiting to hear back from Wilson....got to be some factory 45 barrels out there people moved on from laying around.
If you find a stash let me know ok ??? Maybe a custom builder for smokeless ??? Hope they didnt sell em for scrap !!!

Latest posts

Back