Savage Model 210, 12 gauge bolt action shotgun question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims

Reaction score
I want to replace the stock on the Savage Model 210 bolt slug shotgun. The action spacing appears to be about 5.05 inches. The barrel near the breech is 1.12 or a bit more. It appears to be a large shank and the barrel nut looks that way except the grooves are a bit narrower.
I think it could be based off the 110 long action. If anyone knows please advise. Thanks

The 212 is the current model and is nearly identical to the 220 with the exception of being a 12ga. The primary difference between the 210 and 212 is the upgrade to the accutrigger, newer stock, and detachable mag.

Additionally, the original model (210's) have a 60 degree bolt lift instead of a 90 degree on the 212's. The 212 also has a longer spacing between scope bases making it even more difficult to mount short and medium length scopes without the use of extension rings.

Boyds offers a stock for the 212/220 so i wonder if you can just get the bottom metal and a mag?

Hert Savage 212 12 Ga La Fbc
Item #: 43B454C441ZZ
Starting Price
$147.00

Latest posts

Back