• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scope deals i will update as i find them

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems like a good price. Those that have used them, how do you like them?

I had a 4-12 Vortex Diamondback on one of my FT pcp's a few years back. Vortex glass is pretty good for a lower priced optic. I imagine the 4-16 is at least as good.
I wouldn't hesitate putting one on a MZ. And I hear their warranty is real good.

This is a fantastic deal. The glass on the Diamondback HP line is way better than the regular Diamondbacks. And that’s not knocking the regular diamondbacks either as they are also pretty good.

www.midwayusa.com

I bought this exact scope to put on my smokeless Encore ML years back. I liked it so much that I bought anther one to put on my Remington .270 Win Mountain rifle for deer hunting.
Thanks GM54-120 for posting the info on this sale. I have been searching the past couple of years trying to find another one. I just ordered another one. Not sure what I will put it on just yet. Could not pass up that price. It is a better price then I paid for the other two previously. It really is a terrific scope for the money.

I have the 3-12x42 and for the money its nice. The HP line are very close to a similar size Viper but its a 1" tube. The BDC on mine does not really look like the pic on Midway. Its not busy at all. It looks a little like the VMR reticle so if you expecting dot, i dont think that is what you will be getting.

Yes, that particular scope actually has small hashmarks as opposed to the dots in the ad. I like the hash marks better than the dots. It only has 3 marks below and 3 marks horizontally. It is not a bizzy at all when you looking thru it. One of the reasons I like it so much.

The HP line unlike the regular DBs has more eye relief and better glass. Same coating ect as the Viper line. At $200 there just isnt that much out there with as many features. Occasionally Midway gets in the Viper HS 2.5-10x44 for around $250. It also has a reasonable weight and a nice eye relief. The HS in 4-16x44 sometimes pops up for about $300....Only Midway seems to get those scopes at that sale price.

The Sightron S-TACs are down to a more reasonable price now. Starting at under $350 its a really nice scope. Good turrets but rather tall and built tough. I would really like to see the windage turret size made much smaller and elevation shortened a little. Plus exposed on elevation only. To get the exposed with zero stop you have to step up to the FFP model for over $500.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/sightron-s-tac-30mm-3-16x42-riflescope.html?_iv_code=TN-RS-SAO23-26012
https://www.opticsplanet.com/sightron-s-tac-30mm-4-20x50-riflescope.html?_iv_code=TN-RS-465S-26014

I actually liked the S-TAC 4-20 better than my 3-16. The LGS would not match the pricing i found but would on the 3-16.

Scope arrived today. Box had a couple of transport creases in it but everything inside the box looks good. At that price wish I could have purchased a couple of more. Wife would probably kill me. We are sending our son off to start college at Maryland University next week and we don't qualify for any assistance. I feel the reins tightening on my purchasing power for the next four years at least.:mad:
Thanks again for the heads up GM54-120

Which scope did you order?

My Burris Veracity 3-15 "Blem" arrived yesterday! Just took it out and holy crap that has some nice glass! The reticle is also very cool! It's going to be great for long-range work on my Encore/Brux. I will mount it up tonight and hopefully shoot tomorrow as well since it's going to be beautiful out and not 95 degrees finally. I want to compare it at low light also just to see how it does against my other scopes. Also its sold as a "Blem", I can find nothing on the scope itself. No marks at all. The only blem I can see is the edge of the box is slightly dented. Part of me thinks this "blem" is a sales pitch just to get more of them out there.

My Burris Veracity 3-15 "Blem" arrived yesterday! Just took it out and holy crap that has some nice glass!
Yes they are VERY nice. Just a step below a XTR-II. The biggest difference is the 30mm tube instead of a 34mm. Love that reticle too.

Also its sold as a "Blem", I can find nothing on the scope itself. No marks at all. The only blem I can see is the edge of the box is slightly dented

That is exactly what all the reviews said. Cant find a blemish on the actual scope. Did it come with all the accessories too?..I think its supposed to have caps and a lens shade?

Back