Scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oklahoma.
Maybe check out Hawke scopes.
They have illuminated reticle models.
I had one on a crossbow that I once owned. Worked great.

I was gifted a Konus Pro 3-9x50IR several yrs.ago and it has held up well on my Scout conversion sml. Not an expensive scope, drawback is only 3" eye relief. I am used to it but much prefer 4" eye relief. You know, once bitten twice shy.

Looking for recommendations for a scope luminated for my cva optima muzzleloader eyesite not what used to be thabks
I’d suggest a scope with an eye relief of at least 3 1/2” on its highest power setting. I’ve bought some bargain priced scopes only to regret it later.

I agree with HC.......Last month I purchased a Leupold VX-3i on sale @ KY Gun Company just to get additional eye relief.....got tired of getting eye brow bit or my hat knocked off.....only using 90 gr T7 (volume) under 240-260 gr bullets. Now with the Leupold's over 4" of eye relief....no more scope bite or flinching!!!

I agree on the Leupolds. I have a Freedom on my Accura MR and haven’t further damaged my abused brow.

Latest posts

Back