Scores IH AGG. Friendship

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one to hit all the animals as very close until the animals. It was a very fun good shot, with lots of kidding and joking. I think best I ever attended. Had a 15 year old win Sharpshooter class, first time he had shot it

Absolutely awesome day to shoot.

After 3 relays i dropped 1 point and was in 4th place.
The animals were good to me today.
Was most definitely most competitive inline match I've ever participated in.

Thanks to all who make this possible.

Friendship is the home the most accurate blackpowder or sub guns and shooters on the planet .

Love for more competitor's to show up and try these events out

Very close indeed.
After paper, Jeremy & Scott tied at 150/150. Followed closely by Jeff, Mark & Jason tied at 149/150.
Jeff hit all animals to win - congrats.
Great to see youth shooting! Congrats to the young man as well.
Thanks Bob for all your efforts.

I might add and by no means promoting one rifle over another, but todays match had 3 customs and one Austin Haleck . Two were Bestills and one was Best of the West. all but one were .45 fast twist. One using heavy lead conical, Jason Day. Parker and Pittman bullets. All but one using BH209.

A big thanks to all the competitors and to Bob Wetzler for doing this, wish I could have stayed Friday but got busy with other projects that needed attention. For those wanting to extend their range, this is proof you can do so with the right knowledge.

forgot from post above all the other rifles were Knights

It was a very good time . Thank you Bob for everything . It was a very laid back weekend we all had a great time . Everyone got along great .We had a couple of new shooters that will be back . Hopefully we can bring back old shooters and keep acquiring new shooters .Bob is trying very hard to get this match back to where it once was . Bob has admitted there have been some mistakes made in the past . I personally feel he has things very close to where they should be . Please do not let past experiences keep a person from coming . Bob is trying exceptionally hard to get this match built up . Thank you very much Bob for all your hard work !

I was very happy for everyone that shot well but especially happy for my close good friends Jeff Fisk , Scott Rauch and Jeremy Hough . Scott and Jeremy are two guys that shoot with me on regular basis back home. These guys can shoot with anyone . They were both perfect on paper going to the animals . ( minus x count) I was hoping both would clean the animals shooting a 170 creating a tie to only be broke by the X count . Very proud they way those 2 guys shot . They Still ended up 2nd and 3rd.

I completely fell on my face on Saturday . Not gonna make any excuses for for what ever reason I just shot bad . Can not blame it on the gun after shooting a 50 w 5x at 200 yards ? ? Just a bad day I guess ? WOW ! ! ! They they all had a good time harassing me non stop ! I’m talking until I drove out the driveway ! Lol it was all in good fun . I was not at all happy with the way I shot but very happy for they guys that did shoot well . Congratulations !

Maybe next weekend I can redeem myself in Athens Tenn .

Last edited:
Congratulations guys. Some awesome shooting for sure. I hope to participate one of these days...

here are some of better 50 yd. targets20190513_093502.jpg 20190513_093514 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20190513_093514.jpg
    20190513_093514.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
Back