Scout peep setup help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
So I have a Williams fp aperture peep sight in its way for my t/c scout carbine. I plan to use a front globe sight but I do not know wich one I need. Was hoping to get one of the lee shaver models. Anyone run a peep and globe on a scout carbine rifle?

Last edited:
I set one up exactly like you are talking here, You need a taller Globe (Lyman 17 AUG) with the TC Scout when setup with a Williams FP receiver mount Peep sight

Does this Pistol look familiar? :)
G2j51AB.jpg

XILKvPM.jpg

It sure does! I actually had the pistol out earlier this week plinking some steel gongs with it. And thank you for the info on the globe sight I kinda figured you would have some insight on this subject :)

It sure does! I actually had the pistol out earlier this week plinking some steel gongs with it. And thank you for the info on the globe sight I kinda figured you would have some insight on this subject :)

Another Rabbit Hole I’ve been down :)

The Scouts are an Awesome little Rifle, They were Built HURRICANE Proof

Williams fp peep came in the mail today and the screw holes don’t even come close to lining up…I am Not sure what rifle this one was designed for but it will not fit the T/C rifles…messaging seller to hopefully get a refund

I set one up exactly like you are talking here, You need a taller Globe (Lyman 17 AUG) with the TC Scout when setup with a Williams FP receiver mount Peep sight

Does this Pistol look familiar? :)
G2j51AB.jpg

XILKvPM.jpg
Did you add the Knobs or buy it like that.

Back