Sealed results?????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Seems those that attended are keeping the results secret???

Come on boys, lets hear the results from the new bench matches...… ;)

No secrets.
Most shooters have spent last 10 days preparing and shooting and cleaning up equipment and traveling.
Now it's Father's day and family time.

Give us a minute to recover and regroup.

I am personally wore out.
Fired 260 shots this week

No secrets, as Jeff said but there was some great shooting and lots of inline shooters in the three agg. that we had. They canceled awards ceremony because of high water due to rain. Looking forward to you visiting and shooting in Nationals George. We now have Matches for all. There was at least 6 new shooters. Knights and customs with IH Agg. being classed by shooters skill next Sept. any rifle.

I had no signal all week . Opening up the IH match will allow more shooters which will be a great thing . That match will be classed determined by scores . Originally the thought was to class the gun . ( which I thought was a good idea) turns out that was a horrible idea . All that did was eliminate shooters . Our scores did not change using just stock guns if anything they may have increased . Now all guns will be allowed in the in-line NRA Agg .

Very much look forward to the added competition. One will have to be on their game to win that match . For that matter any match .

Back