• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Searching for brass

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddies are telling me I'd have to turn the necks down after sizing to allow for expansion or I'll be getting to much pressure. I can upsize 243 but just have a few. So thought someone here might have straight 7mm/08. What they're asking for brass nowadays is ridiculous

I know I don't have any extra but do you know you can use 308 or 243 or 260 brass. Just run it through your sizing die. I've done it with both 308 and 243 without issues. Just watch with the 308 you don't have pressure signs with the thicker neck.

Well hurry up before I purchase all of it for this:
LoneEagle7mm-08.jpg

When you need stuff fast, Go Here First.

Last edited:
OK BP, looks like there is some brass around. Not to be mean but if it can be bought Id rather hold on to my brass. So are you able to get brass or do you still need some???

Latest posts

Back