Shipping ammo from NJ

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhunterken

Reaction score
Went to my UPS shipping center today to ship some ammo to a friend in Tenn. I was told I cannot ship ammo without an FFL. UPS website says different. Is this just a NJ thing? I know in commie fornia you can't, but never had a problem last time I shipped ammo. Has anything changed? Or was I just bamboozled by an anti gun clerk at UPS??

You can ship ammo UPS Ground but not from one of the UPS Stores. Package it, label it correctly and either have them pick it up or take it to an actual UPS terminal. The Stores are a different company or something.
That's where I was, a UPS terminal! I think I was just scammed by an anti gun clerk. Going to go to a terminal in Pa. and ship from there.

Went to my UPS shipping center today to ship some ammo to a friend in Tenn. I was told I cannot ship ammo without an FFL. UPS website says different. Is this just a NJ thing? I know in commie fornia you can't, but never had a problem last time I shipped ammo. Has anything changed? Or was I just bamboozled by an anti gun clerk at UPS??
Use my Uncle - Craig Lahulliher in East Rutherford, NJ. Craig’s firearms. Tell him Travis sent you.

Latest posts

Back