Sight Frustration

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTY

Reaction score
LK-93 I'd prefer a Lyman or Williams peep adjustable for W & E, but I cannot find one any place. I have these on other rifles, and am familiar with them. I cannot find one in stock for the LK-93. I'd even be happy with a WGRS that did not sit on top of a Weaver base.
From what I can see of the NECG sight, it is not windage adjustable. Am I wrong?

I have an old Redfield International set in the junk pile, but that thing while adaptable is huge.

What other options am I missing? I do not want a rail, or a sight that sticks up high above a Weaver base.

Just venting, while hoping someone here is sharper than me and knows a source.

I'd be limited to 1X, and Vortex is the only one that I know of currently making one. The one Vortex I had a chance to fiddle with had terrible parallax.

The NECG is adjustable for windage as well as elevation

This all-steel sight is easily installed on any Weaver-style base. Two elevation slides are included, a flat bottom for use with flat or slightly channeled bases and another which is extended for use with deeply channeled bases. Also included are two aperture discs, one 0.093" diameter and the other 0.125" diameter. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation.

Alrighty! I missed the windage adjustment note when I looked at them. Thank you!

Pretty quick service from NECG. Ordered Monday morning and arrived in today's mail. It looks well made.

Latest posts

Back