Sights for Encore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker12

Reaction score
I need to outfit my Encore with open sights for an upcoming deer hunt this fall. Wanting to go with a globe front and peep rear. Looking for someone with experience with different brands and likes dislikes. Williams Western in on the front burner right now.

I used a Williams peep sight with a lot of success. I went to an optic due MDC changing the dates on the Alternative Season and failing eye sight. I still have the sight and I would not hesitate to go back to it?

I put on a scope mount from E.A. Brown on my old T/C Encore that had a peep sight built in , that worked with the factory sights . Not sure if it would work with a globe front sight though. I liked the idea of being able to have a scope and still have a peep sight sighted in if I had to take off the scope .

XS steels a peep built into a weaver style base. Looks interesting but not sure how adjustable it is. Going to give them a call tis week

Latest posts

Back