FOR SALE Smokeless Encore

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

SuperKirby

ASG .45 1-20 twist Brux barrel on a stainless Encore frame and wearing a custom dipped thumbhole stock. Has a jag and rod by Spinjag. Breech plug is the ASG plug for 209 primers, not the modules. Gun is super accurate. It has been out hunting a few times so not perfect but still in real nice shape. It's wearing a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 in Burris Signature Zee rings. Looking to get $1850 minus the scope and rings or $2100 for the whole thing. May consider partial trade for a Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader.

Here's a couple pictures plus a 4 shot 100 yard group from before last hunting season.

Encore1.jpgEncore2.jpgGroup1.jpg

03mossy

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
That 4 shot group is super impressive! Good looking gun to!

SuperKirby

Thanks. It’s a really good gun. Just wanting to try something different.

SuperKirby

I think i got the PMs replied to. Computer is acting weird this morning. If I missed you send me another one.

So far it’s still for sale.

SuperKirby

I can drop the price to 1800. Can’t afford to go much lower but still seems like a decent deal, especially considering they aren’t making Encores anymore.

Hatchet Jack

I can drop the price to 1800. Can’t afford to go much lower but still seems like a decent deal, especially considering they aren’t making Encores anymore.
I must be out of the loop big time. I had no idea they aren’t making Encores anymore. When did they stop?

SuperKirby

S&W announced in I think may they were divesting themselves of TC. Last I heard TC was going to be for sale though I don’t know that they’ve actually done anything with that. I know one company was waiting for an “investment packet” from S&W but that was over several weeks past when they said they would release it.

In the meantime they said they were no longer producing anything T/C. Encores haven’t been available from the factory since about the beginning of the year.

Hatchet Jack

Sorry to hear that. That's too bad.
I just looked on E.A. Brown and Haus of Arms and sure enough, no Encore frames available. Well, I hope someone good buys up the TC portion of S&W and starts making them again.
I'm just glad I have a few already for my collection.

SuperKirby

Had a couple offers. Nothing I would consider serious. I think I’m gonna go ahead and keep this one. If you were considering it feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk but for all intents and purposes I’m gonna plan on keeping it. Mods can mark it as no longer for sale.

ourway77

I was interested but I have plenty LRMP & LRP and no 209-A primers had this been for a module I would have thought long and hard