snapbang aka Bob J A+++

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michiganbowbender

Reaction score
Bob stopped by the house this morning to pick up some muzzy stuff I no longer had a need for.
I could tell from the moment we shook hands that he was sincerely great full to meet me and for my time spent serving my country. He struck me as being a genuine, straight forward and honest man that cares a great deal about his country and the direction in which it appears to be going.
The transaction itself actually became a very minor part of our all to brief meeting and if you ever have a chance to deal with Bob you can take my word that he is real as real can get and you will be glad you did. :lewis: 🇺🇸

Snapbang helped me out a while back with some TC cheapshots he sent me. I asked to at least pay for shipping but he refused.
If I wasn't 2000 miles away I imagine he would be a great guy to hangout with. He'd probably let me have the first shot on my first ever whitetail.

Last edited:
He'd probably let me have the first shot on my first ever whitetail.
LOL. As a matter of fact I would. I think everyone on this forum would give you the same opportunity. Many here have shared bullets with me and all I did was ask. I try to honor them by doing the same for others. I think its called paying it forward. So I'm doing for others as other have already done for me. If we all help each other out (and we do) this forum continues to be a great place for new and experienced alike.

Back