• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

So, I'm desperate...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a stainless/ synthetic .50 caliber Omega in excellent shape. Been looking for a walnut stock for my Black Diamond Super 45 XR for 4 years now.
Looking to trade. Just the stock with trigger guard and stock bolts or complete rifle. Don't even care if the bore is thrashed, the stock is what I need. No cracks or gouges please. Finish wear is ok.
I did say I was desperate...
The 45 was a gift from a departed friend and she shoots best in walnut , tried the stock from my .50 XR, but don't want to keep swapping out.
Help...

There is a walnut stocked Blk Dmd 50 in the classifieds right now. If I were you I'd buy it, swap stocks and flip it with your fiber stock on it. That's just what I would do:)

Doing just that. Black Diamonds are awesome rifles. One of the best open breech designs.
Been looking for 4 years for a walnut stock for my Super 45XR. The short barreled 50 won't go to waste though. I will probably set it up as a step up for my daughter. Currently, she shoots a Traditions Tracker. No flies on tjat rifle either!

Back