Spitpatch

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
My name is Jim Adam (53) from Kalona, Iowa. I work in property management as a District Maintenance Manager and have been shot at while at work on a number of occassions. I've never been hurt but alot of cars did die in the process. Don't carry a gun at work but love to shoot. (Collect- Ruger 3 screws) Wife Cindy, kids Aaron, Joe, Jared, Jenna (all gone) and golden retreiver--Bud. (He's still at home). We share an 80 acre family farm in CRP, wetlands, and timber. 1/2 mile stream, 40 A. on each side. Deer, turkeys, pheasant, ducks and geese. A SLICE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. Bowhunting, fly fishing, and our faith, tie my family together. We have been blessed with many wonderful trophies and stories to share. We spend more time in the trees each year than the acorns. :D My wife hates that part. :( :D

I'm new to inlines this year, but have always muzzleloaded with sidelock and RB. I shoot a Knight Disc Elite that still blows me away with accuracy thanks to great advise given here by Chuck Hill (big 6x6), RW, Doohan, Loggy and more recently Rifleman, who it would seem, has probably forgotten more about proper shooting than I'll ever know. Thanks Dwight. You and the rest of the gang on this board have made me a better shooter.

My favorite scope is Bushnells 3200 Elite and a Swift Premier. I also have a Knight Big Horn that has the conversion kit and is equally as deadly as my Elite--just lucky I guess. :D :D

I started out on the HA board and followed many here thanks to Patrick.
In addition I can say that finding this board has both captivated my imagination and feed me with knowledge almost every morning and night. Each and every one of you in your own way have given me something special. So please don't think that because you're not RW, Chuck, or Dwight you don't matter--because you do! So stop lurking and start typing. This board, unlike SOME, knows how to stay on the subject! :shock:

To conclude: If I had more land to hunt and share, I would love to invite all of you to this place. I am thinking more and more about meeting some of you in the future. I don't know where--- but who knows? A hunt? or maybe the trout stream. KUDOS to all who make this board possible.

You sound like a fun guy. Sounds like you have a nice home and family. Now all you have to do is get yourself a Savage. :p

RAF said:
Now all you have to do is get yourself a Savage. :p

No doubt, if you hang around this place long, you won't be able to help yourself! It's a sickness that can't be cured until you own a Savage! :lol:

Welcome to the board Spit, it's always entertaining to read your posts! Some folks just have a way with words. Glad you came to join us!

Welcome Spitpatch!

That was a great opening line there and I appreciate the kind comments!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:D Hi Spit! Glad to see ya postin here. Great bunch here to share with & learn from.

Back