• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SS Knight MK-85 .54 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
Figured i would put my .54 Cal Knight MK-85 on here in a separate thread of it’s own Since i ended up Buying the Old CVA Mountain Rifle.

Details, I bought this Rifle From Forum member Harleysboss last year, He had bought the Rifle New unfired. This Rifle has been shot very little, and Meticulously Cared for. If you didn’t know it, you would never know it had been fired. Has the Gray Laminate Stock, and Timney Trigger (Stamped in it) From what I understand this is a Wiseman Barrel from the Crown? It does not have a Green Mountain logo on it. This rifle came with the Slotted Breech Plug, i updated it to the Newer “Hex Head” Plug, (will come with Both Plugs) I have a Set of Steel Cross slot Scope bases on the Gun now so it could be Scoped if one chose to do so. But also have a very nice Williams Field adjustable TK (Target Knobs) With Gib Lock Peep sight for it. Bore is Pristine looks like a Mirror inside, like brand new. 400.00 for everything plus you pay actual Shipping cost, lower 48 only

54R6RVDm.jpg
j1lFAwHm.jpg

Hl8NT7qm.jpg
IRBHVskm.jpg

QXhLbwDm.jpg
Skk7A1Pm.jpg

ztUh4psm.jpg

Does it shoot? This was with my Large Meplat Paper Patch Bullets :yeah:

mq6sJFcl.jpg

h0X2axJl.jpg

WV Hunter said:
I can feel the regret coming on that one :lol:

Beautiful rifle and great shooting!

It is a Super Nice Rifle, Fit and feel of the MK-85 is Really good, Trigger Pull is Awesome! I Just Can’t get the inline Bug, I’m a Dyed in the Wool Sidelock Guy.

I would consider a Trade on this MK-85, A .54 Cal TC Hawken WITHOUT QLA Muzzle, Must be in Like New, Excellent Condition.

I have its 50 caliber twin. I love it. Wish I had the spare funds for the 54. Be a mean elk hammer!

Due to lack of interest i have decided to keep this Rifle, But will be selling the Steel Weaver Grand Slam 2 piece Scope bases. Rifle no longer for sale.

Back