Steiner GS3

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used a pair of their Bino’s and REALLY Liked them!! The pair i used had Flared Eyecups and were really comfy for Prolonged use, Very Sharp/Clear image! No experience with a Steiner Rifle Scope though

I have some Steiner binocs from about 15 years ago. For the money I was satisfied, never had a scope.

I have a small compact set of Binos that work great with my glasses. But never had a scope.

GM54-120 said:
They are very similar in quality to Zeiss in the same price range or slightly more. Bass Pro has some on sale for as low as $699 atm too.
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/steiner ... ifle-scope

I had a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14X44, AWESOME Scope! With the conditions right, I could easily break Gallon jugs of water out to 800 Yards with that Scope/Rifle,Load Combo, i use to do a LOT of that! :yeah: I ended up selling the Rifle, The Young man that bought it from me really wanted the Whole outfit, i ended up making him a reasonable deal on everything. I always said i would end up with another Zeiss, But I haven’t.

Same as the others, I have no experience with scopes but do have a set of Steiner Predator binos. I really like them, the are clear and transition to different distances nicely (they don't require focusing for different distances, just initial set up focusing). They have solid glass for a pair of $230 binos. I wouldn't hesitate to try one of their scopes as long as the reviews seemed okay. Finding a product you're interested in on Amazon can be a good source for reviews to read.

Back