Steiner Light weights on sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason i seem to remember that the actual glass came out of the same factory for both scopes. A German owned Czech factory maybe? Also iirc the old Zeiss 3x9x40 was made in the states too from imported parts. I remember when EuroOptics blew them out for $299. Tons of guys on the ML boards bought them.

Strikingly similar scopes
s-l1600.jpg

For some reason i seem to remember that the actual glass came out of the same factory for both scopes. A German owned Czech factory maybe? Also iirc the old Zeiss 3x9x40 was made in the states too from imported parts. I remember when EuroOptics blew them out for $299. Tons of guys on the ML boards bought them.

Strikingly similar scopes
s-l1600.jpg

VERY Similar :) These aren’t my Pics

6a97192dd35ad3b032628d2aa398fe5b.jpg

dc34d0e89a176d44ef9a040e590c085e.jpg

ccdf8896033d305befff0b10458b59cf.jpg

a4a92dbaa3ab43c239b42c66a8beafd5.jpg

Just Read this:

Meopta makes great optics and great products. Up until about 9 months ago, or so, they did not concentrate at all on promoting their own brand. They are the company that made the Zeiss Conquest line of riflescopes for years, which was essentially a re-wrapped Meopta Meopro. They make various optics for Cabelas as well, however, they spent no $$$ marketing their own brand

Wanted one of these for awhile now. After some research it sure looks like its made by Capri tools and theirs sells for $130. Comes complete with a calibration certificate too.
k6iX0pD.jpg

TEGO2ju.jpg

0CencwZ.jpg

3Ue1dsx.jpg

Wanted one of these for awhile now. After some research it sure looks like its made by Capri tools and theirs sells for $130. Comes complete with a calibration certificate too.
k6iX0pD.jpg

TEGO2ju.jpg

0CencwZ.jpg

3Ue1dsx.jpg

They are a NICE Torque Wrench :lewis: My friend that owns the Sport shop has that exact Vortex Wrench, I have borrowed it a Couple of times.

If you own a POREtex Scope (😋) a quality inch pound Torque wrench is a MUST, if you slightly over a Torque the Ring Caps, There is a GOOD Chance of Internal Scope Damage. It is the fist thing Vortex Asked when my Viper PST Gen 2 Failed

Latest posts

Back