Stimulus check

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I see my last post was deleted. Why do I bother. Hopefully a few got to read it.

Anyway yes I'm sure since I am willing and able to work I'll find something soon.

Even though it's humiliating the fast food industry is paying well. It's just kind of hard going to a job like that after holding a white collar job earning nearly six figures to fast food. Looks real funny on the resume too.

It was deleted because you went on a political rant, which we don't want. This isn't the first time that one of your posts has been deleted for this.

I'm in Minnesota but it seems the employment situation is nationwide. They are talking gas shortage this weekend because there is a lack of transport drivers.

Won't bother me, I stay home on holiday weekends.

I'm in Minnesota but it seems the employment situation is nationwide. They are talking gas shortage this weekend because there is a lack of transport drivers.
I retired a few years back, I dropped my HazMat endorsement last year but I still need a CDL with some of my toys.
HazMat was/is a hassle nowadays with the TSA involved, and background checks every 5 years, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be a fuel delivery driver. Doesn't seem to pay any better than any other driver.
And out here in Kalifornia it's hard to find anyone willing to work. Though everyone seems to be looking to hire, even me. Just need a GOOD carpenter/ helper for a few months as my guy just wiped out his back and can't return.

Wanted to by another ML but car broke down and my daughters cat got sick and is still at the vet. So stimulus $$$$ went to other good things. sounds like a country and western song minus loosing the wife and a dog.
You forgot to mention pickup trucks, drinkin or trains.

I'd be happy to give all the stimulus money back just to make "America Great Again" if you all get my meaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back