Stimulus check

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the wife was going through records this morning and verifying the check book. Guess what? The stimulus checks were direct deposited in our savings account 3 days ago.
Now, there are only two things that have ever been direct deposited for either of us, SS and pensions.

I've read the payments are being made in week bunches. So, if you're not in the bunch you have to wait another week. I hope my bunch is next week.

Finally, the "Get My Payment" website said something helpful. I'll get DD payment on April 7th.

Reactions: HC
Yea and the tax man coming. Nothing from the government is free you pay it back triple in the end. If not you your kids and grand kids

We got ours 3/24 and didn't know it till today.:rolleyes:

Mine came this time as a check, not direct deposit like the others came. I needed to replace my string trimmer and a yard blower so I went to a local independent Stihl dealer and gave him some business, $460.00 worth. I also had my eye on a nice St.Croix fishing rod with a Shimano reel which brought the total expenses right to $700.00. The other $700.00 went into my cash stash.

Mine came this time as a check, not direct deposit like the others came. I needed to replace my string trimmer and a yard blower so I went to a local independent Stihl dealer and gave him some business, $460.00 worth. I also had my eye on a nice St.Croix fishing rod with a Shimano reel which brought the total expenses right to $700.00. The other $700.00 went into my cash stash.
I had a nice st croix rod that i loaned to a BIL. Never saw it again.

If we were in NY, and we were illegal aliens we'd be getting 15K instead of a piddly 1400.

Everyone has conveniently forgot all about the forth payment.

Funny how the world works you get all worked up about something and then they show us something shiny in the corner and all our attention turns to the shiny thing.

My stimulus checks are all gone chambered in various things and I'm out of work. Anyone want to hire me?

" Anyone want to hire me?"

Interesting, here is a person wanting to go to work and all I see in my wanderings is signs in front of businesses, Help Wanted.

Here is a person someone needs to hire.

McDonalds is hiring with a starting wage of $13 per hour and can't find help locally.

Arby's just hired a local gal for $15 per hour, gave her a $500 bonus because she stayed a full week and if she continues to stay the full month, she gets a $2,000 bonus at the end of the month.

Well I see my last post was deleted. Why do I bother. Hopefully a few got to read it.

Anyway yes I'm sure since I am willing and able to work I'll find something soon.

Even though it's humiliating the fast food industry is paying well. It's just kind of hard going to a job like that after holding a white collar job earning nearly six figures to fast food. Looks real funny on the resume too.

Full employment at the distribution center i work at is 450 people. We are 125 short right now. Starting pay is over $20 an hour.
Get to work people!

If it's anywhere near Genesee county in Michigan let me know send me an application and I will apply immediately.

I'm in Minnesota but it seems the employment situation is nationwide. They are talking gas shortage this weekend because there is a lack of transport drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back