Stimulus expenses...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I was setting on the porch with the wife the other day and we were talking about current events, of course the stimulus checks.
I proceeded to explain to her what some on all the different boards were wanting to do. Buy a new rifle. THAT got me "the look".
So I explained to her that there was absolutely no way, or reason that I needed a new rifle. "The look" more or less went away.
However, I did mention that there was something that would help this old man with a bad knee out, when shooting at the club and long range. I explained that if and when the range ever opens back up, I plan on spending a couple full days shooting but, walking back and forth to check 600yd targets would be hard on the old knee. The "questionable" look appeared.
So I told her that I thought it might be a good idea if I bought a drone, which I could just remain at the bench and send it down to check targets, and that it could be used for multiple other small tasks.
Guess the "look" I got for that...…………..

I was setting on the porch with the wife the other day and we were talking about current events, of course the stimulus checks.
I proceeded to explain to her what some on all the different boards were wanting to do. Buy a new rifle. THAT got me "the look".
So I explained to her that there was absolutely no way, or reason that I needed a new rifle. "The look" more or less went away.
However, I did mention that there was something that would help this old man with a bad knee out, when shooting at the club and long range. I explained that if and when the range ever opens back up, I plan on spending a couple full days shooting but, walking back and forth to check 600yd targets would be hard on the old knee. The "questionable" look appeared.
So I told her that I thought it might be a good idea if I bought a drone, which I could just remain at the bench and send it down to check targets, and that it could be used for multiple other small tasks.
Guess the "look" I got for that...…………..
That is my wifes standard look for me. She gave me that look when i brought home a John Deere Gator... til she learned to drive it around to drop a bed load of her mulch...

Sounds like a reasonable request to me!

I think so as well! :D Let us know how you make out and if the looks ever went away? :roll:

Although my wife agreed to me designing another 45 Cal mold that I'm waiting for from Accurate Molds. It's in their catalog now I think on page 18 or 19 and it's listed as 45-380M. I think with pure lead the bullets may come out weighing around 390gr? Time will tell.

Back