stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodeo

Reaction score
Looking for a lament stock of some one has one

G series but I think I can make. eney one of them work I'd you have one

I think I have one that's new. Would have to confirm what it fits as I think it was on an M97 that had a Boyd's thumbhole stock on it which is why I bought it. At any rate, I might be willing to sell it but not sure of a price.

I think I have one that's new. Would have to confirm what it fits as I think it was on an M97 that had a Boyd's thumbhole stock on it which is why I bought it. At any rate, I might be willing to sell it but not sure of a price.
Afternoon: I am interested. Could you
Afternoon: I am interested and sent you a PM.

Steve

Steve
Sorry I was not trying to get between the original poster wanting a stock. I thought your reply was to me. I am still learning how this forum works. My bad!!!!

Steve
Sorry I was not trying to get between the original poster wanting a stock. I thought your reply was to me. I am still learning how this forum works. My bad!!!!

OK, Here's some photos of the Stock. The only minor flaw I can see is the recoil pad shows some of the "webbing" has some disconnected areas so it's possible that it was changed from the original. I'd consider it pretty minor but it may not be new. Other than that, there's a couple really minor marks on the stock which you'd likely find on any new stock. I'm speculating it is new as the front screw hole for the trigger guard doesn't appear to have ever had a screw in it as you can still see wood fibers inside the hole which is visible in the 2nd photo. At any rate, to me it looks brand new! The last 2 photos shows it sitting in my Ultra Mag so it should fit an M97, Whitetail or similar G Series White with the tapered barrel.

This part of the posting has been deleted due to not being in the classified section as well as we don't do auctions. Please re-post the stock for sale in the Classified section and no auctions. Thanks

20190701_140848.jpg 20190701_140904.jpg 20190701_140911.jpg 20190701_140934.jpg 20190701_140946.jpg 20190701_141003.jpg 20190701_141133.jpg 20190702_094315.jpg 20190702_094331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back