• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Stocks for whites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodeo

Reaction score
I have bell and carsonfor super 91
and lament for whitetail and can
have custum made for whites

Do you make these or are they surplus? I'd be interested in a laminate for a Super 91

Have a friend that makes them not
laminate they are take offs but he can do enemy wood you want

I'm looking for a Whitelighting breech plug that uses #11 caps.

It's pretty for sure, but it is too shiney for hunting for me. I like a dull finish that you get with the laminate or B&C composite stocks. Probably just me, not sure the deer care one way or the other....But on a sunny day why take a chance of spooking them?

It's pretty for sure, but it is too shiney for hunting for me. I like a dull finish that you get with the laminate or B&C composite stocks. Probably just me, not sure the deer care one way or the other....But on a sunny day why take a chance of spooking them?

I feel the same way Steve. I had the stock to my Rem700 painted by a gunsmith with black/grey paint years ago to eliminate the glare.

Latest posts

Back