Straighter recoil movement

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dougs136Schwartz said:
I will. Russel showed me that trick a year ago . Russel has some pretty good ideas. He also built a wooden plate to mount on the bottom of his stock . The wooden plate he made . He used pieces of half round as rails . It works very good. Russel is a great guy .

I sure hope your health comes around ! We need to get you out and shooting again . Cant wait to see what you can do with the Ultimate ,sabots and Blackhorn 209 with the new plug!

As you should know, I shot the other day. Long story short, found my ramrod holder in the stock was putting pressure on the barrel causing some erratic grouping. That issue is fixed. :wink: To darn warm, high humidity and extremely high dew point to do any shooting today. Plan on getting it back out in a day or two.

Back to the satin. Russel has one heck of an idea and it WORKS PERFECTLY! Its so slick, you can't let go of the rifle for fear of it slipping out or down the rests.

Health...……. MILESTONE YESTERDAY!!! After PT, they measured my opening at 42mm. 33mm before PT started, which its expected it will regress some. Just have to keep at it. Last evening, I was able to eat my first sweet corn this year FROM THE COB! :partyman:

Latest posts

Back