Suet Snatcher

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This little guy came by last night. He seems quite educated and comfortable with my backyard. He even came back to get some of the bird seed after he was done with the suet.
Watch "Suet Snatcher" on YouTube

DSCF0237.JPGDSCF0232.JPGDSCF0007.JPGDSCF0003.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0234.JPG
    DSCF0234.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I can claim he was a member of ANTIFA and that he was carrying a sign that said Black Bear Lives Matter. That he was throwing rocks, bottles and bird feeders at me. I feared for my life.
Either that or wait to see if I draw a bear tag in September. ☺

I have similar issues from time to time with various woodland pests, the most effective deterrent I have found is a paint ball gun, preferably full auto set at about 300 fps. A 68 caliber ball at that speed leaves quite an impression and does no harm other than a welt or two, not to mention it's just plain fun.
Great behavior modification tool. Try it.

I have similar issues from time to time with various woodland pests, the most effective deterrent I have found is a paint ball gun, preferably full auto set at about 300 fps. A 68 caliber ball at that speed leaves quite an impression and does no harm other than a welt or two, not to mention it's just plain fun.
Great behavior modification tool. Try it.
Rubber blunts from a bow have the same effect I’m sure.
Not sure they even make them anymore. That’s all we used to use on squirrels and rabbits back in the day.
Funny thing is, a blunt tipped arrow would zip right through a rabbit, but always seemed to stay in a squirrel.

Latest posts

Back