Sunrise

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunrise in outback Australia
View attachment 12307

The most beautiful picture I've seen in my hunting life was prior to shooting this stag. He skylined himself against a magnificent pink sunset, unfortunately I was too wrapped up in shooting him to get a pic. The best of it was gone once he was on the ground and I took pics.
View attachment 12308
NICE! Congrats.

Here's a sunrise at home two weeks ago.

LETxH3m.jpg

Sunrise is the best part of my day. Somre really spectacular ones when we have forest fires. Coyotes here in Albuquerque aren't hunted and will lounge around on people's lawns. I've had them 10 feet from me and they are pretty nonchalant.

There is a pristine chunk of land in northern NM called the Valle Vidal. The bears will grid search a meadow until they find the elk calves. They are effective enough that the herd was declining. When I took my bear hide in to Game & Fish, they treated me like a hero for killing it. On a hunt years ago in southern NM, my buddy and I spotted 10 bears in a week. That is when I started hunting them.

Attachments

• 23F4680A-E086-401B-84E6-A25C5830924E.jpeg
    23F4680A-E086-401B-84E6-A25C5830924E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back