Super 91 scope base question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrantSFGDS

Reaction score
I know this has been asked but I can’t find the answer. What one-piece scope base will fit a S91? I think I recall someone saying one for a Remington 547 will fit but I’m not positive and I can’t find the conversation. Anybody know for sure? Thanks.

Geez don't think I've seen a one piece for it, now I'm curious myself

I've never seen a one base set for White rifles. If there was, I think it would be very difficult to put a #11, Musket or 209 into the breech plug?

I've never seen a one base set for White rifles. If there was, I think it would be very difficult to put a #11, Musket or 209 into the breech plug?
X2 I doubt there is a one base set. It would have to cover the open breech making loading a cap nearly impossible.

I'm sure someone could build you one with the breech notched out. I don't think capping it would be a problem with a capper. As far as being able to keep it clean, that would be a PITA.
Try to find a set of Warne steel bases. Maybe someone here will part with a set.

I'm sure someone could build you one with the breech notched out. I don't think capping it would be a problem with a capper. As far as being able to keep it clean, that would be a PITA.
Try to find a set of Warne steel bases. Maybe someone here will part with a set.
Fish hawk, you are so right. I forgot about getting underneath the base and keeping it clean.:lewis:

I know this has been asked but I can’t find the answer. What one-piece scope base will fit a S91? I think I recall someone saying one for a Remington 547 will fit but I’m not positive and I can’t find the conversation. Anybody know for sure? Thanks.
I have one that came on a rifle I bought would sell if interested ?

I got this off a 410/91 from chet but now that I'm thinking about it I think the rear hole was drilled out the front two were correct

Attachments

• 20211106_102909.jpg
    20211106_102909.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20211106_102917.jpg
    20211106_102917.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
I got this off a 410/91 from chet but now that I'm thinking about it I think the rear hole was drilled out the front two were correct
I appreciate it but I guess I should have specified a Picatinny base. Thank you though!

When I bought my Super 91, it came with Leupold bases that were made for the gun. I had no idea they even did that. The bases were new in the package. 7DDC89E4-B4E9-45D3-BC88-8340555DEC0B.jpeg

Ed I don’t remember if I kept the package. It clearly states White Super 91 so made just for the rifle. Leupold matching rings

Back