Supporting member

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HC

Reaction score
I noticed the “become a supporting member or donate” heading at the top of the threads. I tried to become a supporting member but the link is invalid. Need help.

I was just typing a question asking the same thing. I'll support this site for sure. It consumes most of my tine on the internet.

+2 what SuperKirby said. I’ve made a few good choices in my life and joining this forum is one of those good choices.:dance:

Hi all, sorry for being so long in answering. There was a link not made and I have fixed it. The banner is operational now.
Also, you can go to your user profile and choose Account Upgrades to get to the same link to become a supporting member.

Im in :thumb: But it’s not showing i am a Supporting member like on the other Forum?

You should see the Gallery next to Members soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I will have to set it up once it is added.

It works and since you mentioned a puddy tat. This was my little buddy for about 13 years. His name is Bucket.
full

I've been tweaking the settings. And I like your fur buddy, Bucket.

Bengal. He passed away over a year ago. It will be 2yrs this March.

Loosing a pet is a really tough deal, They become family to us. I have a little Chubby Dog that is truly like a Child to me, Everybody that’s been around her Loves her, She is a Chihuahua, But doesn’t act anything like them, Never ever Barks Unless there is a Real Reason for it, I could walk through the middle of a BUSY City and never worry about her leaving me, Even Though she LOVES people. She minds better than most Kids :p TRUE! She does all kinds of Cool little things. She is about 7 years old now, It’s gonna be a HORRIBLE time when she Moves on

My cat I had was a Maine Coon cat or mostly Maine Coon. She was big and furry. I adopted her from pound when she was 2 months old. She lived for 19.5 years. I know what you mean about them leaving a hole in your heart and family when they pass on.

Bucket's playmate i call Sweetie Pops is still with me. She is a little diva. She knows how to "work it" and she is highly intelligent. When she wants something she will stare at you forever. If you look at her she will do her best to look cute.

Hey!!! look at me...."you want to pet this dont you".....let me do you a huge favor by letting you pet me in your lap. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back